Did you notice the ‘Daily Musings‘ in the side menu? This week I have been sharing some of our everyday moments with simple photos. Here they are all together:
1: Playing together with natural wood blocks. It’s important for me to capture and cherish these moments; Jack has been having a little difficulty lately sharing his space and our toys with Sarah. Moments like these remind me that this difficulty will pass.
2. I simply can’t resist tiny things. Here a new mortar & pestle and yoghurt bowl for Sarah.
3. I’ve given Jack some dedicated alone time, a time for him to work on whatever activity takes his interest. This means I have separated Jack and Sarah’s nap time but I thought it was important for Jack to have some quiet time to focus without interruption.
4. A new hand-knitted cardigan for Sarah – Thanks Mum xx
5. The first thing Jack does in the morning after his chores….and the last thing before dinner.
6. Oh how we love the light panel…
7. Enjoying the warm morning sun.
8. A little bit of Montessori math. Jack is really starting to become interested in numbers and counting.
9. Sarah is quite different to Jack, very energetic and always on the go. This photo is quite a rare moment; Sarah sitting and drawing with crayons.
10. Our pink peppermint playdough is still a daily favourite.
11. Jack starts preschool tomorrow! We went shopping on the weekend for a new backpack. I love that he chose this one. He was quite adamant about this particular one. I really hope that his first day goes well…
12. A little project for me today. I really couldn’t believe how easy these were to make. No more tiny crayon stubs…
A snapshot of our week, our everyday story
If you feel inspired to share a moment from your week please leave a comment with your link below or pop over to Instragram and use the hashtag #p52thisweek.