These Gluten Free brownies were a little bit of a happy accident. I read the recipe wrong and ended up with these devilishly delicious gooey brownies. Mmmmmmm they are so good. Crunchy on the outside and soft and gooey on the inside. I shared a photo of a piece oozing chocolate on instagram and a few people asked for the recipe, so here goes.
Now I must warn you, you can’t even remotely kid yourself that these are healthy. So best save them for the weekend when we all indulge just a little.
We all made them together, Sarah (2yrs) carefully whisking eggs and Jack (4yrs) measuring and sifting flour. And as the mixture came together more and more, their impulse to stick little fingers in grew and grew.
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- 1 & 1/2 cups GF plain (all-purpose) flour – we use ORGRAN brand
- 1/2 cup GF cocoa – we use Woolworths Home Brand
- 250g unsalted butter – melted
- 4 eggs – lightly beaten
- 100g dark chocolate – chopped
- 100g milk chocolate – chopped
- icing sugar for dusting
OVEN: 180c (356F)
- Combine the melted butter and the brown sugar. Stir in the eggs. Add the flour and the cocoa and mix until it all comes together.
- Add the chopped dark and milk chocolate and mix it all together.
- Pour the mixture into a lined tray.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until a skewer comes out cleanly.
- Cool them on a rack then dust with icing sugar.
Enjoy the gooey goodness.