- This beautiful art project from my favourite blog, This Brown Wren
- Try these ridiculously simple and delicious flourless and no nut chocolate brownies from Digestible Kitchen - actually, try everything, it’s all so delicious especially for families with food sensitivities like ours
- This children’s book on Green Acorns looks truly beautiful
- This wonderfully affirming post from Peaceful Parents Confident Kids about the challenges that come with respectful parenting. And while you’re there, check out Kate’s post on labeling children as ‘shy’
- This collaborative art project between a mum and her daughter on Tinkerlab
- Check out these ridiculously cute R2-D2 crayons…. a little too cute to use?
- Or how about these little lego men ones?
- A tutorial from Live in Art on how to drill holes in rocks
- Empty Head Art from Learning with Preschoolers
- The amazingly inspiring way Takoma Park Cooperative Nursery use pressed glass and other building samples in play
- Grab yourself a cup of tea and watch this wonderful video full to the brim with inspiration from Roseville Community Preschool
From our Sponsors
For the month of November, Honeybee Toys are offering 10% off their range of Grimm’s and Selecta toys for An Everyday Story readers. Pop over and take a peek.
On Instagram… I’m kate_aneverdaystory
- The breathtakingly beautiful visual diary of Rebecca from Thirteen Red Shoes
- And I know you’ll love City Hippy Farm Girl as much as I do
Have a Lovely Weekend