contains affiliate links
Day 30 | 30 Days to Transform Your Play
We made it! 30 Days to Transform Your Play. Boy! Did we ever cover a lot in this series! I hope you enjoyed it as much as Rachel and I enjoyed bringing it to you.
We started the series talking about our children’s interests and how we can use those to create more meaningful play opportunities for them. There are thousands upon thousands of play ideas out there and with knowledge of your child’s current interests you will quickly and easily be able to adapt those ideas to better meet your child and provide a more engaging experience.
To help you on your way Rachel and I have put together a really fabulous giveaway. We’ve gathered together some of our favourite materials from some of our favourite stores to bring you this awesome giveaway – I have to admit, I am a little jealous. I’d love to win too!
For Australian and New Zealand readers…don’t worry international readers, we have something for you too further down!
1. A $AUD100 gift certificate from Modern Teaching Aids, Australia’s largest supplier of educational resources – Yes, that’s right, $100 to spend on whatever you want!! How awesome is that?!? 2. An art materials pack valued at over $AUD100 to restock your art cupboard – generously donated by Micador. The pack includes:
Easy Wash Paint – Metallic x 3 colours
Easy Wash Paint – Fluoro x 3 colours
Basics Chalk Pastels – Pack 12
Visual Art Diary
Soft Pastels- Pack 24
Large Oil Pastels – Pack 24
3. A signed copy of Time to Create: Hands-On Explorations in Process Art for Young Children generously donated by Christie Burnett of Childhood 101 – This is an awesome book (we use it all the time). Here’s my review.
4. A signed copy of Project-Based Homeschooling: Mentoring Self-Directed Learners generously donated by Lori Pickert of Project-based Homeschooling – You all know how much I LOVE this book. It is like my Bible. My copy is written-in, dog-eared and tea-stained! I know yours will soon be too. It is that awesome! 5. A $AUD50 gift certificate from Montessori Child: Suppliers of quality tools, toys and materials. Why not spend it on some beautiful child-sized gardening tools or kitchen utensils.
1. Lori Pickert has so very generously donated a second signed copy of her book; Project-based Homeschooling, for one lucky Australian/New Zealand reader. Thanks Lori, your book has changed my world!
For International Readers:
Now we couldn’t forget you guys, could we? Here’s what you could win:
2. A signed copy of Time to Create: Hands-On Explorations in Process Art for Young Children generously donated by Christie Burnett of Childhood 101
3. A $US50 gift certificate from So Awesome generously donated by Marie-Claire Camp. We have three sets of these children’s wallet cards; colours & shapes, numbers and alphabet. They are beautifully made and virtually indestructible!
4. A copy of Project-Based Homeschooling: Mentoring Self-Directed Learners generously donated by Lori Pickert of Project-based Homeschooling
Didn’t I tell you it was an awesome prize! So, how do you win?
How to Enter:
Simply answer the following question in the comments section of this post:
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THE WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN SHORTLY. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED AND YOUR VERY THOUGHTFUL RESPONSES.
How has your approach to play changed over the last month?
If you need to catch up on a few posts, here’s the rest of the series
Conditions of Entry:
- You have two chances to win: one entry on An Everyday Story and one on Racheous – Lovable Learning
- This is not a game of chance. The responses deemed most creative and/or most thoughtful will be chosen as the winners
- The giveaway will run from 8:30pm AEST Wednesday April 30 to midnight AEST Wednesday May 7 – so you have a little time to think about your response 🙂
- Each entry will require a valid email address – so we can email you to tell you you’ve won!
- Make sure you tell us if you are an Australian/New Zealander or an International reader
- The winners will have 48 hours from the time the giveaway closes to get in contact with myself or Rachel Brown from Racheous – Lovable Learning
- If the winners do not contact us within that time, the giveaway will be redrawn
- The judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to
- The products shown in the pictures may change slightly (paint colours are subject to availability)