contains affiliate/sponsored links
It’s been a little while since I have shared a This Week post, hasn’t it? I used to really enjoy sharing those little snippets of our week and so I am hoping to start sharing a little more regularly again.
Over the last few months I have been so grateful to meet some other truly inspiring women who also homeschool in a similar way to us. They are going to join me in sharing glimpses into their days. Joining me are Sara from Happiness is here, Jess from Memoirs of a Childhood and Rachel from Racheous – Lovable Learning.
I am hoping that these weekly posts will give you all a nice, authentic look into our days, how Jack and Sarah spend their days and what their learning looks like in the most natural sense.
So here is a little of what we have been up to this week.
Snippets of our days; our everyday story
If you’re wondering about some of the materials Jack and Sarah are using, here are a few links:
- wooden letter & number stamps: Typo (numbers) Kikki-K (letters)
- Sarah’s cutter: I bought this one at House. Here it is on Amazon
- window blocks: Zart Art – Discovery Light & Colour Blocks (product code #WP020)
- coloured triangles: Modern Teaching Aids – Transparent Prismo Triangles
- wooden playdough rollers: Micador – Early Start Pattern Pins
- fingerprinting book: Ed Emberley’s Complete Funprint Drawing Book
- fluoro tape: Micador – Paper Fluoro Tape