Today I’m sharing with you my first ever podcast. For a little while now, I’ve wanted to start a podcast series talking about some of the issues and questions that you guys often ask. I thought about writing another 30 Day series (like the 30 Days to Transform Your Play series) but instead thought that it might be nice to try a podcast.
So, here I am 🙂 It’s a little rough, but hopefully I’ll get better, but for now, I hope you all find it a little helpful and join in the discussion by leaving a comment. 🙂
Here’s the links I mentioned in the podcast:
These books have been really helpful in helping me to better understand the Reggio Emilia Approach & inquiry-based learning.
- Learning Together with Young Children: A Curriculum Framework for Reflective Teachers
- Designs for Living and Learning: Transforming Early Childhood Environments
- The Hundred Language of Children: The Reggio Emilia Experience in Transformation
- The Language of Art: Inquiry-based Studio Practices in Early Childhood Settings
- The Young Scientist Series
- Loose Parts: Inspiring Play in Young Children
Each one of these blogs is hugely inspiring. They are all kindergarten blogs but so much of what they share can be easily applied to a homeschool setting. I read all of them regularly and highly recommend you take a look too.
- TransformEd: Transforming our Learning Environment into a Space of Possibilities
- Technology Rich Inquiry Based Research
- Wonders in Kindergarten
- Inquiry Spaces and Wondering Places
contains affiliate links